Friday, August 14, 2020

Honey Bee Stamps

 


I found anew stamp company I just love. They are called Honey Bee Stamps. They have great products (and lots of them) and great service. I order late afternoon one day and I recieve it the next day.

Sorry the last picture is not better. My computer has changed my photos to jpegs and not actual photos so I have been having a hard time with it and didnt want to take and load a new one. Plus I gave this card to my daughter and son in law and cant take another picture because I dont have the card.

I saw the birdhouse card on a newsletter I recieved from Honey Bee stamps and loved it. There was an added bonus with this set, it has flamingos too. So I made the flamingo card also.

I was crafting with my sister and a good friend at the beach last weekend and we were joking about the birdhouse card being a $200 card because thats how much I spent on my order with honey bee stamps to make this card. But then I made three other cards so now they are just $50 cards.

Do you ever spend that much to make one card???

Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment