Monday, October 25, 2021

 I cant believe its been another month since I've last posted anything. But its been a crazy month.

My mother in law got sick and passed away, I had a big event and now I've just spent the whole weekend and am home from work today because someone came to work sick last week and now I have it.

Of course, since I want to post something I cant get the photos to open up on my computer so I can download some pictures.



Luckily, I found this card I hadnt shown yet.
I love this die set. I cased this card out of the Holiday mini catalog. I have another one with these dies but they are still in my phone.
This card is made using the Christmas To Remember Bundle. It is a stamp and die set that comes in the Painted Christmas Suite. This is a cool suite. It has two bundle with stamps and dies, gorgeous ribbon, some fun Gold Holly Leaves, and papers.

Usually when I am home sick I get some crafting done but not this time. I have been home since Thursday afternoon and it is now monday morning. I made one card this weekend. So that shows how sick I actually was. 
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment