Thursday, December 23, 2021

Fun with Flowering Tulips!



 I have had a chance to play with some of the new products coming out in the Spring catalog next month. Its been fun not doing something Christmasy for awhile. I always love getting started on Christmas things but then am glad to get back into spring.

This is a Z-fold card. I have used some fun new products. As a demonstrator you get to pre order things. Sometimes as early as 2 months before the catalogs go live if you participate in On Stage in November. I choose not to this year. So I just pre-ordered some things at the beginning of December.

This card is made using Flowering Tulip Bundle which includes the stamps and dies. I havent useed any of the tulips dies on this card. I also used the gorgeous papers called Flowering Fields. It has the most beautiful colors and patterns in it.

I have new catalogs now so if you are looking for a demonstrator I would love to get a catalog to you!!


Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment