Friday, May 6, 2022

Bottled Happiness!


 This is a new stamp set and punch in the new Annual Catalog that went live this week. You can make it flat like I did or you can get some Shaker domes to pop it up and fill it with some Effervescent elements to look like marbles in the bottle.

I have used the Stitched with Whimsey dies (first time even tho I've had them for a year!, so glad they carried over!) to add some nice stitching around the edges. The stitching is nice and curvy, just the way I sew!!

I have used to new In colors on this card Orchid Oasis and Parakeet Party. I love the new Incolors that came out this year but I still love last years too!

If you would like to purchase these items you can contact me or check them out at my online store.

I was asked by a co-worker to make up some Mothers day cards. So this was one of the ones I made. I got the Happy Mothers Day stamp from the Daffodil DayDream stamp set that also carried over from the Spring mini catalog. So you can still find it as a bundle until June 30th!


Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment