Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Invite for Stamp Club!


Happy Tuesday!
I made this card for my invites to stamp club next week. It is going to be an all cupcake theme. I may even make real cupcakes. It seems like every other magazine we have gotten in the office this year has cupcakes on the front. They look so yummy. My favorite one is the March 3rd issue of Women's Day that came out the beginning of February. Someone else must have liked it because it disappeared the day after we got it. So I had to go hunt down my own copy at the grocery store. It also has a yummy salad recipe in it complete with a dressing recipe.
I made todays card using the Verve set Cupcake affair. I also used Baja Breeze CS from SU and pink piroutte. Then I used nestibilites, dark chocolate ribbon from papertrey ink and some flowers. The other shape is a new die from stampin up.
Have a great day and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment