Monday, February 23, 2009

TECC56 Taylors Cupcake Challenge


This is my card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge this week. You can visit her at www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com.
She has great challenges. I left my message on her blog last night and realized I should have done this yesterday, but oh well.
I used Stampin Bella's Latte Bella. For the papers I used papertrey inks Raspberry Fizz and Dark Chocolate Cardstock. (Dont those sound good enough to eat!). I used American Craft designer papers. Stampin up punches and nestibilities. Then I used Raspberry Fizz ribbon from PTI and bellas baubles. The flowers I think I got at Craft Warehouse.
I had trouble at first getting this card to come together because the brown and cream stripes were so bold. So I strayed from the original challenge to tone it down some.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment