Friday, September 10, 2010

The Greeting Farm!


Hello!
This is a stamp from The Greeting Farm. I think she is so cute. When I was in Coos Bay a few weeks ago hanging with my new friends Joy had a huge pile of brand new stamps she let us use. I stamped this little girl then. She really reminds me of a gal I used to work with. She stayed up late and had to work early, had three little boys and no help from her husband. She had all her clean clothes in a pile in her closet and when she came into work (late as usual) she said when she was going thru her pile of clean clothes she just fell over into them and fell asleep. So this little gal really reminds me of her.
I colored her with copic markers, also used a MS punch and some PTI ribbon and CS. The punches are from SU.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment