Sunday, September 5, 2010

Meet Evie!


If you are just checking my blog out, scroll down. I have quite a few posts this morning.
This is Evie. She is one of the Lil Lolitas from Tickled Pink. Isnt she cute?
I colored her with copic markers. I made her almost all pink but decided to throw in some gray at the last minute. Its hard to see her fur but I used Cotton Candy Pink Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge. I pinked it up at Memories Of Time in Coos Bay yesterday. They have tons of Our Craft Lounge items. I also used for the paws up the side and the sentiment a set from Pink Cat Studio. They have some cool stamps also.
I used one of the new ribbons from Stampin Up on this and some of their patterned paper I got last year when you could get a whole packet of one color. I think this one is Pretty In Pink.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment