Sunday, October 3, 2010

1st Christmas Card and TESC130

This is my 1st christmas card this year. I made it for the blog challenge over at Taylored Expressionshttp://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com./ She has a great blog and great online store also. If you get a chance go visit her.
So this card was made using a stamp I got at Memories of Time when I was in Coos Bay. I think these little stamps are so cute. I got 4 of the christmas stamps and love them. They are from the Stampavie Laurence Collection. There are more that I want but I should use these 1st. I know what a concept right? But I am trying to use what I have and not buy anything more for awhile. Its really hard but I am working on it.
For this little card I colored him with copic markers and pulled out some of last years christmas papers.
I found these little candy cane buttons at Joannes in Lincoln city and cut the shank off.
I hope you enjoy this little guy. Also you may not be able to tell in the photo but I put sparkly fluff from Our Craft Lounge on the little birds hat.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment