Friday, October 29, 2010

Eat! Fish!!!!

Edited: I found the website for this image. You can find it here!.
I found this cute little turkey on a digital website. I think it was called something like Lubyloo. I have it saved on my other computer and will put it on here later.
This digital image came colored or not and I choose both. He looks sad because he thinks he might be eaten for Thanksgiving dinner so he is asking everyone to Eat! Fish!.
I just embellished him a little with some glitter pens and added the dew drops and rhinestone flowers. I also used a stampin up sentiment from Thankful For. The ds is retired stampin up and the cardstock is more mustard and dusty durango. I added some ribbon from my stash from codwholesale. The sentiment is embossed in gold. I made 20 of these little guys today.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment