Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Magnolia!

This card is so much prettier in real life, but I am just not good at taking the pictures. Oh Well. So I made this little christmas tilda with the amaryllis for two challenges. The first one is for  Just Magnolia Challenge. You were supposed to add beads to your card. So I glued those teeny tiny gold beads all around the edge of the image. There is also a bead on the pin. I also used the sketch challenge from Fussy and Fancy Friday. You can just click on the link to check them and their sketch out. I actually used the distressed inks for coloring this tilda that I learned at my class in Coos Bay. I think I am finally getting the hang of it. Last night I was working on the tilda blowing bubbles image. She turned out Beautiful!, even  if I do say so myself. I cant wait to turn her into a card.
The papers I used on this card I just got at the local scrapbook store on friday. The are totally not what I would normally buy but I just fell in love with them for some reason. (and a lot of others too. my poor checkbook!). These papers are from We R Memory Keepers and this is the Merry January line. There are at least 6 different ones in this line I think. Since the papers had a vintage feel to them I added the little antiquy looking angel at the top left corner. Then I put the bow on the bottom left with one of the roses and the pin. The flowers on the top are two different kinds I put together. Then I put sugar glitter all over the flowers. I dont know if it shows very well in the photo but it is very pretty.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. What a Gorgeous card i like the flowers you've used Thaks for joining us at fussy an fancy
    Tineke

    ReplyDelete