Monday, March 7, 2011

Peddlers Pack Hat Trio

I cant believe its been a whole week since I last posted anything. Time sure does fly by.
I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for the layout of this card. Also my new papers from Three Bugs in A Rug's Pretty Bird. I love these papers. They are so pretty!
I stamped the hats with Tim Holtz soot black ink and colored with copics and then added some glitter.
The sentiment is a Lockhart stamp, I punched it out with a stampin up punch and I inked around the edges with summer sun. I layered the pretty bird paper I think with Blushing Bride cardstock with a white base. Used a martha stewart punch on the sides and my nesties for the hat trio.The Yellow polka dot paper is Banana Creme (I just love that name). I have had it forever. It is from the dry embossing company that the name of just slipped my mind.  I also added some yellow ribbon and flowers.
This is one of the kits I am selling at Peddlers Pack. My kits have been going good there, so I am happy about that.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment