Saturday, March 26, 2011

SHHH! Shes Sleeping!

This is a card I made for neice who just had another baby girl last month. Kati and I made a really cute fleece blanket for her also.
The image, sentiment, ribbon and white flowers all came in one of the card swap kits I recieved. I didnt use the papers because they were all baby boy colors. Very nice papers tho.
I colored her with copic markers. She was also made with the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon - Butterflies
Magnolia Down Under - sketch but I am a day late (again!)
Magnolicious - Easter colors
7 kids college fund - pink and flowers
Thanks for looking and
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

16 comments:

  1. Soooo sweet. Beautiful card!
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet! How beautiful!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card for a new baby...love your
    coloring and your dp's
    hugs from Texas....Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweetheart of a card just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! She's so precious hun!! I adore the colors and darling image of course!! ;) TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet - just what a baby card should be - pretty, pretty!
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the birth of your great niece!
    Lovely card you have made. I LOVE your paper.
    So perfect for a soft baby card. Decorated very well and such a pretty wee Tilda baby :o)
    Thanks for joining with us at Magnolia-licious
    Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh...I do love pink for beautiful baby girls!! And this card is absolutely perfect for a new little princessa! Your DPs are perfect...and so delicate! I love this card...it's just so, so precious!! I'm so happy that you've joined us for this month's Inspiration Challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. How precious! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AAh what a cute baby card..I really like it.Dee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to your niece! This card you've made for her is stunning. It's so sweet and so precious, she will love it.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kid's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very precious looking card. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card! Any new mommy would love to receive this! Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Good Luck!
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete