Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Cake Tilda!


Heres the second calender and card I did this weekend. This is for April. I made the month across the top with cupcake letters. I think they are a little hard to see tho. This is for the sketch saturday challenge sketch and also the Totally Tilda challenge Sweet treats. Which again I was a day late for. I really need to be more careful. Sometimes I really take into consideration the cutoffs and others I totally miss them somehow. The third challenge cor this card/calendar is ABC challenge Ris for Ribbon.
I used papers from DCWV paper pack Sweet Treats. I also added a little cupcake button. I love this Tilda.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation!!!! The colors are lovely great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the image! Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both delightful. Love the dp you chose as your background and the little ice cream cones are too cute. Great job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so Cute especially with the papers and colors you used. I really like this card. Very fun and joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew your blog existed. Such a cute calendar. I want one,will have to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Tracy! I love the sparkly accents. Your colors are wonderful as is your Tilda. She is just too cute! Great job!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty and bright and cheery!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so yummy!! I love that paper and colors! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. as always,your cards are so pretty!love April's calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute cards with cheerful and fun colors!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty and coloring calendar card Tracy :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card! Love the summercolors and the Tilda is lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

    Leonie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute -- love that ice cream cone. This is one of my most favorite images - course it helps that I am addicted to sugar and cake!! Really cute and fun card.
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete