Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wee Stamps!

This is another card we did at the beach. I think this little girl is Adorable. We totally cased this from someone and again I wish I could give credit to them but I cant.
This is a digital stamp from Wee Stamps. They have some of the most adorable stamps ever. She is getting more and more in for every occasion and holiday. I think she is either thinking of going to rubber or already has. Her images are Fantastic.
All other papers and stamps are stampin up. The ribbon is from Peddlers Pack and we used a Martha Stewart punch. She is colored with copic markers, cut out with spellbinders and added a little glitter.
If you are traveling Digital stamps are the way to go. The take up alot less space. But you still need all those sentiments.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment