Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wheres The Picnic!

Hello!
Happy Sunday!
Of course once again I am a day late for a challenge. I made this card for the Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge. But it was last sunday, so I am too late. I just get so tired after work and forget.
But this card does work for A Spoonful of Sugar. There challenge this week is Here comes Summer. What represents summer better than an ant on the way to a picnic???
I am also entering my card over at Papertake Weekly where it is anything goes. There is an option of  all white with one color but I didnt take that option.
And I am also entering this card at Stamp Something. This week is Punched. Punches or dies.
I used Peddlers Pack stamps for both the image and sentiment. The papers are from The Girls Paperie line that I have been using alot of. Added a Martha Stewart punch and some ribbon and dew drops.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy, hee, hee what a fab card! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!

    ReplyDelete