Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Card Boxes!


I received an order from my boss for 4 card boxes. This one is my favorite. I found this great red paper and the black paper has velvet on it. I  think it turned out great.
This weekend was very busy. My saturday to work plus my hubbys family over for dinner.
I made Chicken Cordon Blue, scalloped potatoes, broccoli and salad. Plus I made chocolate pie. If any of you have seen the movie The Help, my cake was Minnies chocolate pie recipe. I hadnt seen the movie when I found the recipe and was just going by the picture on the recipe. Then when I was reading the recipe for my grocery list I read about it. I had just seen the movie the night before. Of course I left out the secret ingredient from the movie.
Next weekend is card making at the beach. Alice and I are leaving thursday evening and coming home on sunday so I will have lots of new cards to show. So for this week you will just get to see card boxes because I have been just tooo busy this month for many cards.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment