Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Store Sneak Peak Day 2!




Here is day 2 of my goodies for sale. The magnolias are
Tilda w/Flower Pot
Tilda Holding Easter Basket
Tilda w/Butterfly Jeans
Tilda w/Heart
Tilda in Summer Rain
Tilda Playing Hopscotch
There is also some yummy Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge. Its like flower soft only better. It also has glitter in it. Also a bottle of Glossy Accents.
The ribbons are 3/8" double faced satin in the big rows. There is burgundy, navy, white, hot pink and red. It is $.30 pr yd. THen there is hot pink, white, gold, red and yellow 3/8" satin edge for $.40 pr yd. And also 5/8" satin edge w/gold for $.50 pr yd. This comes in hot pink, lavender, orage, and pixish pink.
I forgot to mention in my last email that the prices do not include shipping. I am offering free shipping on orders of $40 or more.
You can contact me at stampergyrl@live.com.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment