Monday, June 4, 2012

Art Impressions Monday!

These girlfriends are having fun having coffees together. Maybe they just went bowling together like I did yesterday with a friend and Kati. We had a great time. But then I sprained my foot somehow and it threw off my last game when I was just starting to get warmed up/
Anyhow on to the girlfriends. These gals are from Art Impressions . They are from the Girlfriends line . They have them for a whole bunch of occasions. The papers I used on this card are from the new Stampin up catty. I thought it would be fun and funky just like these ladies. I colored them with stampin up markers and my watercolor brush. I also used the sketch from sketch saturday .
I hope you enjoyed my card and have a great monday!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment