Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Made In Oregon(2nd post today)


Here are two cards I made using the same supplies. All of the stamps are from Peddlers Pack. I didnt take pictures of the inside but I used a smaller version of the lighthouse on the inside.
I just love this lighthouse paper and it made me think that I should make a set of these and send them to my relatives in Wisconsin. It would be perfect for that.
I found the little anchor punch on accident. I forgot I had it. Kati bought it for me when I was making our navy scrapbook albums. (one day I need to finish those). Anyway, I thought it looked perfect on this card. The seashells I bought when we were at the beach this last weekend. I had a bunch already but the new ones I got come in all sorts of fun colors also.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment