Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthday Girl!

Hello Everyone!
Its been along time since I have shared anything. It has been over 2 weeks since I have done any stamping and I have been enjoying my break. I have been getting the urge to stamp again tho and probably will start next weekend. Also, starting next friday I have the whole week off and then 5 days over labor day weekend. So I am really excited about that and will be doing some stamping then.

So friday was Katis birthday. We got pedicures and had lunch at a teahouse. It was called Teas Me. Cute name until you hear a man answer the phone saying that.

Anyways, then we went grocery shopping and Kati got her nails done and then we came home and made a Taco dinner at her request. We had a great time together. It was the 1st whole day we have been able to spend together for along time. I miss hanging out with her now that she lives clear up on the eastern edge of Vancouver. Not really that far until you think about traffic.

I wanted to share a picture of how beautiful her nails turned out.

Arent they beautiful??? I love the flowers. This week I am going to get mine done and they will be purple and turquoise.
My hubby has been loving me not stamping and spending time with him. We have been going to the beach alot. I will be sharing some pictures I have taken on our day trips.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment