Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sketch Saturday!

This is another Nellie Snellen stamp that I used for this card. You cant tell from the picture but I put one of the wobbles under the cowboy so it jiggles. Especially when you give it a little flick. I made this card to go with the little cowgirl. I think they are both so cute.
I used some stampin up papers from the Patio Party collection. I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday . I wanted to make the card look a little westerny so I put some metal corners on it. Then I added the little letter beads to spell out cowboy. I colored him with copic markers and cut him out. Then stamped it again and mounted it over the full image.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how adorable is this.... super cute!! Thanks for getting sketchy with us at sketch saturday this week xx

    ReplyDelete