Thursday, September 6, 2012

RAINY DAYS!

I made three of these, two of them were january calenders. I figured by january we will be ready for some color when we flip those calenders. I wanted to use my new snowflake die from SU for january but I dont have any Tildas that fit winter. One or two christmas ones but not much(maybe I should get more tildas). I pulled out some really old papers with umbrellas (you can almost see them) and also used the Memory Box Petite Umbrella die. Added some flowers.
I really liked how bright it turned out. I have also been taking an online copic class. I used a technigue on the shading for this. Not sure about that yet. I only watched a little of it. I need to get busy on that. I did use some of what I learned on her face and hair also but as always with coloring it is practise, practise, practise.
I have also used the sketch from CLP sketch challenge
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment