Sunday, September 9, 2012

Wild Thing!

I am calling this card Wild Thing because I have three different animal prints on here. The zebra paper, the stamped leopard? print and the rhinestone things are a little bit of animal print also even tho you cant tell that on this card. I love how this card turned out.
Yesterday we drove the back roads from south Salem to Independence on the way to the beach. I finally got to visit the scrapbook store there. Running w/ Scissors. Not a big store but I found a coupld of cool papers and satisfied my curosity.
I made this card with digital stamps fromWhimsie Doodles . The sentiment, chair and girl are all from them. All digis's. I printed the chair on my ds paper then cut it out. I have never done that before. I printed it a second time on white cs so I could strenghten it a little and also get the legs on white to color with copic markers.
The background behind the little girl is stamped with the retired SU On Safari background stamp. The zebra print paper is called Sugar Chic from Heidi Swapp and I have paired it with Rose Red cs and cream cs also. For the ribbon, I had just enough cream seam binding from su for 6 cards. I stamped the ribbon with the same background stamp I used on the card with Rose Red ink.
I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday .
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh this is really cute, I love that image and fab animal prints! Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete