Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mo Manning!

So I am working with pictures again!! Yeah!
This cute little guy is from Mo Manning. I think he is called something like Winter Fairy Halla. Not positive on that tho.
He is a digi image I got at the end of the year last year and I didnt want to make anymore winter cards. So I made him up of this winter. 
I used some snowflake glitter paper I got at Michaels. It is very pretty and sparkly. I also used a snowflake punch and put some blue rhinestones in the middle of them. I added some glitter so this card is very sparkly in real life.
I think there should be a saying on the inside like send you some warm winter kisses because he his blowing his warm breath up in the air and making more sparkles.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment