Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Woof You 2!

This is another LOTV card inspired by Nixe . She has the bestest creations ever. I used Woof You again. She had two cards with him. Blue and pink. I was lucky enough to have the exact pink papers she used but I used a different striped one that you can hardly see on this card. I also used one of my Heartfelt creation dies for the butterfly I had never used before and when I was looking for flowers I found these pink ones the EmmaLou gave me when I demoed at their heartfelt booth last year at the convention. I cant believe its been so long ago now and the conventions are coming up in a couple of months again. Dont you just love the lace on this card???  It is out of the new SU mini catty. The only drawback is that is comes with a bunch of embellies and I will only have enough to do three cards with it.
Well off to stamp some more!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment