Monday, June 2, 2014

Another Flip-It Card!




I am really getting into these flip-it cards! They are soo much fun!
This card is all from The Stamps of LIfe . I am loving her stamps also. This flip-it die is an exclusive die made by sizzix for The Stamps of Life. I have used a set called birthday4cookie and the matching dies. Everything had a die except for the gift on the front of the card.
I have learned that it is so much easier to cut your die first and then stamp it (if it is a clear stamp).
I had so much fun with this card. I even pulled out my sugar coating glitter I think I may have use once.
These stamps and dies I purchased at convention but the website is great!!
There is also a video for almost everything on her website. I met Stephanie Barnard at convention and she was just like she is in the videos.
I wish my picture showed up a little better. It is so much cooler in real life.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment