Sunday, June 1, 2014

FlipsIts



I made this flip it card yesterday and it was so much fun. I had no idea what I was doing.
But I cut out the card and then I found this fun paper pack at Michaels (my favorite color combo) and cut out the papers. The next step is decide what you want to do from there. I was having a hard time finding stamps to fit in the middle. I had cut out all the centers and glued them in before I knew what I was doing (BIG mistake). I ended up doing new centers for a couple of them.
I also had glued them in so I couldnt gently peel them off like I could have if I had used double sided tape like I usually do.
I finally pulled out this Taylored Expressions set and used the teapot and teapot die. I used one of the sentiments from the set too.
Then I decided my card was too plain. So I pulled some more paper from my new stack and made the flowers to go with the card and added them and some ribbon I had just recieved with my Ellen Hutson order as a thank you gift.
I really like how this card turned out! I also added the white piece of paper on the right side of the card so there would be a little space to write in.
I really want to get more of these flip it dies. I love them!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment