Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cupcake Shop!

This was a really fun card to make. I love how it looks like a little bakery shop.
I used the stampin up Create A cupcake stamp set and punch. I have had them forever and I think only used them once before.
I found someone that has great tutorial on you tube. Her name is Connie Stewart and she has a great blog and great videos. I spent a whole day watching them and found tons of things I wanted to case.
You can find her here . I cased this card from her. I showed it to my husband and he saided it needed something so I changed it up a little. I added the brown strips in the awning to give it some contrast and the cupcake tops instead of stamping them, I punched them out of Pink Pirouette and then stamped the sprinkles and then ran them thru the cuttlebug with the swirls embossing folder to make them look more like frosting with texture.
Check out Connies Videos! They are awesome!!!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment