Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!



I made these cards for a couple of challenges. The first challenge is birthday at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge. I used a set from Simon Says/Mama Elephant called Summer Garden.
It has fun flowers and sentiments. I used a Happy Birthday from Endless Creations for the challenge and then the thinking of you from the set for the other two cards.
I am playing around with distress markers and watercoloring. I had watched a few tutorials on this and not having great success so looks like I will have to go thru and watch them again.
The brighter card, I colored on the watercolor paper directly with the markers and then used my watercolor brush to pull the colors out. The other two cards I did a combination of pulling ink off my acrylic block and putting some ink directly on the image. I stamped and embossed these with Wow! Silver Pearl Embossing Powder!
The second challenge is a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches .
Happy Easter to everyone and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

3 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful cards! The doily looks like a real crocheted doily and the colors are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards............I love the design and pretty doily. The sentiments are fabulous surrounded with the lovely flowers with gorgeous colourigs!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers and colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete