Thursday, August 11, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Friends Card!

I love this little bundle!! You get the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and also the matching punch for this bundle. There is also another stamp set that goes with this punch.
Tomorrow you will get to see one of the other stamps from this set punched out with this punch for a totally different look!!
I am also using some of the yummy new papers Candy Cane Lane!! Isn't that a fun name? These papers are so much fun!! I will be using more of them on my card for tomorrow also!!

So remember this great little Seasonal Cataloge goes live on September 1st. If you would like a catalog just let me know!
If you already have a stampin up demonstrator I am sure they can hook you up also!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment