Friday, August 5, 2016

Falling Flowers Thank you!

I found this card on pinterest and changed it up just a bit. I used different dsp because I didnt have the moroccan papers and didnt want to order them. Also I used a different set for the greeting.
I used some of my new goodies that arrived yesterday. This yummy silver glitter ribbon. It also comes in PINK!!!! And the light blue sequins are new also. The sequins and the ribbon are both from the Fancy Frost Suite! Cant wait to make some snowflake cards with these new toys!
My papers for this card are from the Blooms and Bliss paper pack. I colored the image with Stampin Up Markers. That was something on the pinterest blog I really liked. She showed how to shade with them. Although it looked a lot more shaded yesterday. But thats okay. I was glad to have some inspiration to use my markers!
I made these thank you cards for my orders that were placed at my last class!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment