Sunday, January 8, 2017

More Chickens! And Catalog Premier Party Info!



I had lots of time yesterday to play with all the new goodies out of the Occasions and Sale A Bration catalogs. Here is some of what I came up with using the new Hey Chick set! You can get this set for free by spending $50. I have also used the new egg cartons out of the New Occasions catalog. I spritzed them with Sweet Sugarplum and Bermuda Bay. You just mix some ink and alcohol in a spritzer and spritz away. You have to be a little careful because the alcohol smell is a little strong!!

For my card I have used the new Hexagon Textured Embossing folder. This is one of the new thicker embossing folders. I inked the embossing folder before adding paper to it and running it thru the bigshot. This gave the hexagons a little more depth. I am loving the gingham paper still, this time I used the sweet sugarplum gingham out of the Succulent Garden DSP pack. 
I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits on both of these. They are scheduled to be back in stock January 16th. I have also used another Sale A Bration stamp set called Delicate Details on this card.

So there is still time to sign up for my Occasions Catalog Premier Party on Saturday January 21st. It is at 10am and we will be doing 6 projects, getting a goodie bag filled with goodies and there will be prize drawings and lunch. The cost is $30. There are just a few spots left!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment