Saturday, January 7, 2017

Special Reason Bundle!


I love this Bundle! It is the Special Reason bundle out of the Occasions catalog and it goes perfect with the So Succulent Paper pack also. The colors are great! When I first saw it in the catalog I wasn't too impressed. But when I unpacked it and it was sitting across the table from me and I saw the colors together in person I loved it. Plus I love gingham prints, (and polka dots, and plaid and stripes!!).
The bottom card I have seen all over pinterest in lots of different colors and prints but the top one I was just playing with and put it together! The colors are Calypso Coral, Mint Macaroon, Old Olive, Sweet Sugarplum, Tip Top Taupe  and white. I really like the Calypso Coral and Tip Top Taupe together. If you want something pretty but not quite as girly they are perfect together!
The dies with the Special Reason Bundle are the Stylish Stems Framelits! They are Amazing! I love them. You can do the flower like the lower card or use the framelit to frame the flower and cut it out. It works for both sizes of flowers and also their are the frame dies with it for the sayings so that is cool also!

Well, off to make more samples. Only two weeks left until my big Catalog Premier Party and I still don't know for sure which projects to pick until I have finished making samples! (If thats possible to finish!). I did get my main project for the goodie bags done yesterday so that is good!!! I have one goodie bag done also so at least I know mostly what I am doing for that so that is a relief!!!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment