Monday, February 6, 2017

Basket Bunch and New Sale A Bration!




I got my new Sale A Bration items today. There are three items ( I have two of them) that are available from February 21st thru March 31st. I love these glimmer papers!! They are gorgeous. You get 4 of each of the three colors. Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaroon.
For my card above, I just love this little bunny. I made this as a friend card, but it could be anything. I wanted something saying happy spring or something like that but couldn't find anything so I went with the friend card from the Suite Sentiment stamp set. There is an easter stamp in that set that could have been used. The Basket Bunch stamp set also has a matching die set and is a bundle. So if you purchased them together you could save 10%.

Happy Stamping !
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment