Wednesday, February 8, 2017

New Sale A Bration!

I think this will be my favorite Sale A Bration item ever! The glimmer paper set with three colors!! Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaroon!! I love them. When they did a video on Stampin Up with these papers they did a beautiful card with the Stylish Stem framelits and I have done so many of those already I decided to use the Window Box thinlits instead.
So I used the hexagon detailed die and put the glimmer paper behind it. I love how it turned out. The thinking of you is from the Window Shopping stamp set. You can get the Window Box thinlits and the Window Shopping stamp set as a bundle and get 10% off and you will have enough for a free Sale A Bration item with your purchase.
Then new sale a bration items go on sale February 21st and run thru the end of the sale with the others on March 31st.
If you would like to purchase any of these items or get catalogs, just leave me a comment, shoot me an email or you can shop on my online store!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment