Friday, June 30, 2017

Another Fabulous Flamingo Card and Stampin Up Bonus Days are Back!

Here is another card I cased from Pinterest. My vellum didnt turn out as dark as I would have liked. Not quite sure why! I stamped the palm leaves in Emerald Envy and embossed it with clear. I used some more of the new yummy crinkle ribbon. I just love this ribbon. This is the Emerald Envy ribbon.

I got some more ribbons today. The Stitched ribbon in Cherry Cobbler, this will be great for Christmas. Also two more of the Ombre ribbons, love those!!!

If you would like to place an order and get your own yummy ribbons or any of the other great Stampin Up products just leave me a comment or email me!

Stampin Ups bonus days are back this year! From July 1st thru July 31st for every $50 you spend, Stampin UP is giving you a $5 bonus coupon to use from August 1st thru August 31st! Also, for every $50 order you place with me you will receive a free 6x6 paper sampler with matching ribbons from me! Which papers and ribbons you might ask?? Its a surprise!!
This offer is exclusively thru me and is not a Stampin UP offer!

Contact me today!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment: