Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Fabulous Flamingos!

I saw a You tube video making this card. It was made by Jill Olsen, who is a Stampin Up demonstrator. She has some great videos.
This card is made using the Fabulous Flamingos set. I have made several cards with this set I will be showing in the next few days.
The vellum is a little hard to see but the palm tree leaves are stamped in Emerald Envy and then embossed with clear embossing powder. The ribbon is the new crinkle ribbon also in Emerald Envy.  I just love this new ribbon! It comes in 4 colors, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Berry Burst and Night of Navy. I think it is so elegant looking!
I just love this flamingo. I am wondering if when I stamp the detailed stamp in black I may be able to cut it out with my Brothers Scan and Cut machine. I am not sure but I saw some great videos using it with Stampin Up stamps!
If you would like to order any of these products just leave a comment or send me an email!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment