Sunday, July 29, 2018

Summer Stamping Retreat!









Yesterday was our Summer Stamping Retreat. My sister Tami and I have started doing quarterly one day retreats. So yesterday was our 2nd one this year. I was really excited that our attendance went up from 5 last April to 13 yesterday.
Everyone did 8 projects. Both Tami and I did 4 projects each. Two fun fold cards, 1 technique with a card included and 1 regular card. These are my 4 projects.
I did the Double Dutch Fold Card and the Impossible card. Plus I demonstrated the Black Ice technique.
We played Bingo, gave away a lot of prizes including two Grand Prizes that were a Stamparatus and the Darling Label Punch Tin. Our lunch was catered by my Wonderful daughter Kati, who served a great Chicken Salad, Fruit Salad, breads and some yummy homemade cookies.
If you are interested in our retreats, which we are trying to do quarterly our next one is October 13 and will be holiday themed!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment