Friday, July 6, 2018

Happy and Flamingos!


Hello! I know I haven't posted for awhile. I seemed to have pinched a nerve in shoulder or something and it is really painful. I didn't craft for a week because of it. It is really  painful to type also. But I cant sit around and do nothing forever! I have things to get done and I just cant! What can I say!!
But luckily there are some awesome crafters out there and its fun to "case" their work. That makes it easier for us sometimes, Right?!

Someone sent me the link to The Flamingo Store so I had to go there and find some great Flamingo deals. For those of you that don't know it I love flamingos. In fact at the Catalog Premier Tea Luncheon last Saturday a few of the girls brought me a bag full of flamingo stuff. One of the items was a flamingo necklace that lights up. So I had to wear it thru the whole event!! It was great!!

For my card, I found it on Pinterest, you can find the original card here . I used the Petal Promenade designer papers. I just love these papers!! I also used two of the new glimmer papers, white and the pink. So this card is much more sparkly in person than it shows!!
I cut the word happy out with my large letter dies and then stamped the birthday with the Beautiful day stamp set! I have cut out the birthday using a label die from the Lake Side Framelits.

I really like how this card turned out!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!


No comments:

Post a Comment