Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Love You to Pieces!


Here are two of the same cards. I used a piece of dsp from the From My Heart. I used a different side of it on both of these cards and I think it gives it a whole different look.
These papers are so gorgeous and one side on most of the designs has some foil in it to give it an added glow.
I have been wanting to use the Love You to Pieces stamp set for about 2 years. I went to Wisconsin to visit family and two of my aunts and I put together a puzzle. So I bought this set to make cards for them and then have never done it. Maybe I will send them each a Valentines card instead.
I have used a few different pieces from Valentines stamp sets for this card. In addition to Love You to Pieces I have also used Meant To Be stamp set out of the annual catalog.
The two foil hearts have been punched out of the From My Heart papers with one of the new heart punches from the punch pack. You get two heart punches. One is scalloped and one is not and you can use them both to cut out hearts from the papers.
So much fun!
If you would like to order any of these products you can check them out on my online store here!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment