Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Spring Banner Sneek Peak!

My Spring Banner Class is coming up in two weeks and I am working on my sample today. I have put together the key ingredients for it and here is a sneek peak of it. I am using the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Papers for this and pairing them with Granny Apple Green and Poppy Parade Cardstock. Officially the green to go with these papers are Old Olive but to me the green is lighter in a lot of the prints and I want to go for a lighter more springy green. So I am choosing Granny Apple Green which I think goes really well with these papers.
I am also using the Little Lady Bug stamp set out of the Sale A Bration catalog. It is available for free as a host gift with a $300 purchase or workshop order, and the Ladybug Dies which will be available starting February 4th thru March 31st while supplies last.
I will be using some other things also. Maybe some cute little umbrellas for the spring rain and who knows what else.
So I better get started!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment