Monday, May 11, 2020

Another Forever Greenery Card!

Here is another card using the Forever Greenery Suite. I just love the papers on this suite. All of the supplies used for this card are listed below and available June 3rd when the new Annual Catalog goes live.
I cased this card from Cheri's Cards. She had a great video tutorial on it recently. If I made this card again I would do it just a little different. I don't this I would emboss the dsp strips because if they weren't embossed I feel they would stand out more. Also I would stamp the sentiment after I ran the white thru the embossing folder so it is placed better.

I have used one of the ribbons from the new In Colors, it is Just Jade. I think the new In colors are very nice.


Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!




No comments:

Post a Comment