Sunday, May 10, 2020

Forever Greenery Suite!






This card is  made using the new Forever Greenery Suite from the new Annual Catalog.
I love all the greens in this suite. There are 6 different greens which I think is so cool. I wonder what designer paper would look like with 6 PINKS?? I might have to try that.
Anyway, I was watching Rachel Tessmans (Stamp Your Art Out) video on her door hanger project and decided I wanted to make a card like it.
There are some Gold Hoops in this suite which are really cool. I have attached mine with a fine line of glue along the back of the hoop. there are also some Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Papers with this Suite. The gold leaves are from it. It has lots of laser cut leaves and also some laser cut panels that will make a great backing on a card or project. 
There are two embossing folders sold together that are 3 1/4 x 6 inches approximately. I have used one of them on this card.
For my ribbon I have colored the Gold Metalic Edge Ribbon with my Dark Soft Seafoam Stampin Up Blend. Then to pull out more gold I have added the Gilded Gems. I just love these gold gems. 
You can check out all of the supplies used below. All of the Forever Greenery Suite will be available June 3rd or you can sign up with Stampin Up and get it now. I would love to have you join my team!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!



1 comment: