Saturday, April 17, 2021

Pansy Patch!




 The new Annual Catalog is going live in a few weeks. On May 4th. As a demonstrator we get to pre order a few things ahead of time to play with. I have been working on a new suite called Pansy Patch. I love pansys so this suite is right up my alley.

This suite also has some gorgeous papers. I have used three of the patterns on my projects. There are so many ways to use these stamps and dies. You can cut pansys right out of the papers, cut them out of colored cardstock and layer them, cut them out and sponge them as I have done here so stamp them in whatever colors you want and die cut them out. 

So many options and so much fun!

If you would like to become a demonstrator and pre order these products yourself, or you would just like a catalog and dont have a demonstrator just let me know.

You can also check out the retiring list and get some great sales by clicking here.


Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment