Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Hand-Penned Petals!


 I cant believe I have only been posting about once a month. Where does the time go? I spent alot of time prepping for the birthday book class. I think I spent at least three weekends getting ready for that. Then there is always the next class on the schedule to start getting ready for and samples for the next classes and so on.

I have been asked to do a summer banner class. I worked on that this last weekend and it is almost done. I think it is my favorite banner so far. But I think I say that everytime I finish a banner.

For todays card I have used the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set from the new Annual 2021-2022 catalog.

I have so many favorites in this new catalog. I have also used some stencils with this card which I dont seem to use very often. The purple strip of dsp down the side is from the 2021-2023 new Incolor paper pack. These are 6 x 6 papers and they come in all the new in colors.

I made this card for my mother in law and made two like it for birthdays.

Happy Stamping!


Stamper Gyrl

No comments:

Post a Comment