Saturday, January 22, 2022

Multi Tiered Cards!



 These cards are fun to make. I think you will probably have to make your own envelope or box to put them in because they are a little different in size. They do fold flat for that is nice. 

I saw a beautiful Christmas card on a blog I follow. There werent any dimensions so I just googled it and found a card like it on You tube. So after I had the dimensions then I decided to design my own from there. 

I did the flowered card first. I just love how it turned out. Its pretty colors and very sparkly. Then I decided to make a masculine version of it because it is my cousins birthday this month and I wanted to send it to him. So I made the lighthouse version of the card.

They are a little time consuming to make. If you were using cutouts that were in a kit or something it would be alot quicker. 

Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment