Sunday, January 23, 2022

On The Horizon Bundle and Belated Birthday Celebration!






 Yesterday my sister Tami came over for a crafting day and a Belated B!

birthday celebration for me. My birthday was actually last month. I spent 7 hours in the airport for a trip we didnt get to go on.

Tami brought over this adorable birthday cake. She made the greeting that goes on top. She also made this adorable cross stitched sampler. I love anything tea related. Some day Kati and I want to open our own teashoppe. This picture also has my two most favorite colors and gold sparkles. What more could a girl ask for in a picture??? She spent a whole month working on this sampler picture for me!

On to my cards. I just love this new designer series paper pack from Stampin Up.  The paper is called New Horizons. There is also a stamp and die set/bundle to go with this sweet. I have seen so many samples done with these papers. They are so gorgeous and fun!

You can check them out at my online store here.


Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment