Friday, June 5, 2009

Bridal Shower Candles and Card







This is a card and candles I did for a bridal shower for a co worker. Her wedding colors are lavender and silver. Both her name and her fiance's name were too long for the charms so I just put the month and year on them at the bottom. The candles are scented Grandmas Blueberry Cobbler. It smells yummy. The card is done with a door county rubber stamp. I used flower soft on her bouquet. I ran the background thru the cuttlebug with the textile embossing folder. I was going to silver emboss her dress and then as I was coloring it remember you can use copic markers on it so I just stamped it in black. Highlighter a few areas in lavent and outline glittered it all. I used a stampin up oval scalloped punch and sincere salutations for the sentiment and some codwholesale ribbon.
I am off today to go buy some more copic markers. Yeah!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment