Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pheobe! TECC72

I made this card for TECC72. Taylored Expressions Sketch challenge for this week. I took a picture of this card like 5 times and this is the best I could get it to turn out. I havent played with my Ketto girls from Stamping Bella for several months so I decided to bring Phoebe out to play.
I used all the new stampin up colors and papers. The colors are Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Melon Mamba. I also used the new ds paper Razzleberry Lemonade. I just looooove these bright colors.
I used my stampin up scallop border punch and my nestibilities. I also used the textile embossin folder from cuddle bug and some misc flowers and brads. I found some rhinestone flowers that really matched and glittered her wings.
I found 5 copic markers to match the new stampin up colors. I tried coloring her with my new incolor stampin up markers but I just didnt like them as well. I will save them for using with my watercolor brush.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment